● Fluorocarbon line for buses that has the reciprocity of “suppleness” by special processing of Superflex and low elongation design that suppresses initial elongation.
● This product adopts the elongation design according to the number, and 16lb or more, which is often used in power games, is a special design that produces torqueful and tenacious high strength.
● Superflex special processing makes it harder to wind up than conventional fluorocarbons, makes it easier to pull out line guides, and dramatically increases the flight distance of lightweight lures.
● Line-colored water melon is easily camouflaged with weeds and vegetation due to the synergistic effect with the high specific density that is a characteristic of fluorocarbon, and the pressure in water is drastically reduced by eliminating the presence of the line. Especially, it shows its potential in the slow fishing method style using soft bait, which is effective in big bass hunting.
● Fluorocarbon has excellent wear resistance with little deterioration due to water absorption, and is also excellent for long-term use.
- Fluorocarbon 100%
- Thread quality
- Fluorocarbon 100%
- Water Melon Color
Material comparison table
|About 2.5 times that of nylon
|Opposite line 70-80%
|Diagonal line 60-70%
|Approximately 40% of the opposite straight line
|The surface is soft and easily scratched
|The surface is hard and not easily scratched
|Sensitive to frictional heat
|Softer and easier to handle than Fluoro.
The ease of handling when wound as a road thread is unmatched. It also has excellent shock absorption. Although it is stronger than Fluoro, it is inferior to Fluoro in long-term use and durability in water due to its water absorption.
|Abrasion resistance and durability are superior to nylon. In addition, the sensitivity is outstanding because the initial elongation is small. Since it has a specific density of 1.78, it sinks quickly and can be haste. As Harris is harder than nylon, it has low knot strength, but it is hard to get entangled and fluffy. As a road thread, it is superior because there is little thread dandruff when the wind is strong.
|It is a very interesting material because it has strong linear strength and no elongation. However, you need to be careful about how to tie it when using it. It is vulnerable to threads and frictional heat, and is also inconvenient for kink and tangles. However, if you do not make a mistake in using it, the color will fade, but the durability is outstanding. Although it has a 100% share of the fishing path, it is difficult to divert it to other uses.