FLUORO HARISU FUNE 50m
Top quality. Achieved the
optimal tension required for the No. 1 cost performance device.
- With a refractive index of 1.42, it is close to water, making it difficult to see in water. There is a difference in catch.
- With zero water absorption, there is no deterioration in strength in water.
- Because of high specific gravity (1.78), the mechanism quickly adapts,
- You can attack quickly.
- Harder than nylon. The device is stable.
- The surface is hard and has excellent wear resistance.
- Low elongation. In particular, it is characterized by low initial elongation. *
Material comparison table
|About 2.5 times of nylon
|70-80% of straight line
|Straight line 60-70%
|About 40% vs. straight line
|The surface is soft and easily scratched
|Hard surface, hard to scratch
|Weak against friction heat
|Softer and easier to handle than fluoros.
The ease of handling when wound as a line is no other ratio. It is also excellent at absorbing shock. Although it is stronger than fluoro, it is inferior to fluoro in long-term use and durability in water due to its water absorption.
|Abrasion and durability are superior to nylon. Also, the sensitivity is excellent because the initial elongation is small. It has a specific gravity of 1.78, so it sinks quickly and can haste. As Harris is harder than nylon, it has low knot strength, but it is hard to entangle and shrink. As a yarn, it is superior in less dandruff when the wind is strong.
|It is a very interesting material because it has high linear strength and no elongation. However, care must be taken when using it. Vulnerable to threads and frictional heat, and inconvenient for kink and tangle. However, if the usage is correct, the color will fade, but the durability is outstanding. Although it has a 100% market share as a fishing line, it is difficult to convert it to other uses.