|Number of passages
|Standard dead weight
|2.5 ~ 4
|PE 0.5 ~ 1.2
A cool response. Boat casting special.
7 feet 3 inches, which is easy to handle not only for casting from boats but also for shore esging.
The tip section, which grows and rebounds quickly during jerk, jumps the Egi instantly, and the good swing-out that allows you to fully use the potential of the rod.
In addition, in boat games, it is supposed to be one size larger, so you should bring it into the hook set firmly and have the bat power to float the big squid in no time.
- ■ Blanks
- It grows big and returns quickly. The action of the Imperial series is the action that the rod supports hiccups. In addition, a quattro cross is newly arranged around the bat and grip to improve rigidity. Prevents power loss and blurring near the bat, and transmits the chewy power to the blank without loss. In addition, the unsanded finish (unpainted) is used from the tip to the berry to achieve a lightweight and sharp usability.
- ■ Guide system
- The top guide is only designed to take steps without winding the thread. A combination of titanium K guide and RV guide that does not easily entangle the thread from the tip to the bat. By making the two guides on the butt side double feet, it is possible to reduce troubles when casting with a thick leader. In addition, by adopting a torzeite ring, further weight reduction, blur suppression, and high sensitivity are realized. By increasing the inner diameter without intentionally reducing the diameter, we promise the advantage of further flight distance. (SiC ring for top guide only)
- ■ Joint
- The joint part uses a high-quality spigot joint that comes in contact with each other. The signal transmitted to the tip is transmitted to your hand without loss. Rigid threadless specification with reinforcing tape only at the mouth.
- ■Reel seat design
- The Fuji VSS reel seat is used to improve operability with a fit that combines the reel, grip, and hand with the trinity. A fearless black polish coloring.
- ■ Grip design
- Separate short grip with good maneuverability for technical action. The center grip has a straight shape with few steps when combined with a carbon sleeve. The rear grip is set to the minimum shape that fits in the hollow of the palm when casting. The exquisite rod balance without the weight does not adopt the weight concentration design by the balancer, but by adjusting the wall thickness of the blank in the grip to distribute the weight over the entire grip, it suppresses blurring after crunching. The grip end is equipped with high quality, proof of trust, and imperial original end plate.
- ■ Made in Japan
- This product is made in Japan. Please see here (Grand Cobra Product Development Concept) for
“Commitment to Made in Japan” .*The image is “NIMS-86L”.
- ■ “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” certified products
- A certificate that the “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” has certified to comply with the content and conditions based on the “ Fair Competition Code for Labeling Fishing Rods” approved by the Fair Trade Commission and the Commissioner of the Consumer Affairs Agency. Attached “Fishing rod fair mark”.