|Number of joints
|Standard own weight
|Extra Medium Heavy
|10.5 to 112g (3 / 8 to 4oz)
<Corresponding lure & rig>
Swim bait / Big bait / Heavy spinner bait / Bladed jig / Medium to large crank bait / Jig with guard / Football jig / Texas rig / Heavy Carolina rig etc …
Overwhelming lightness due to the special setting, sensitized sharpness,
but T1100G 100% blanks power that is not lost.
100% of high-strength, high-modulus carbon “Treca ® T1100G”, an innovative material once every 20 years, can be used freely from 3 ounce class big bait to swim bait, spinner bait, rubber jig, Texas rig, on land Based on the same blanks as Grand Cobra BK Limited , a dream all-purpose bait rod that you can take out with this one, as a tournament rod that requires continuous use for a long time, we have taken thorough weight reduction measures in response to the demands of professional angler Katsutaka Imae. Grand Cobra RS Limited.
The biggest difference between a professional angler and a general land angler is probably the number of casts per fishing trip. Land anglers often go fishing, but short-time fishing is overwhelming, such as in the morning and evening. Therefore, there is a strong tendency for rods to be physically durable with little deterioration over time, which can support short-time fishing for many years.
On the other hand, professional anglers look at tackles from a completely different perspective. For example, magazine coverage. It is natural to keep swinging the rod from early morning to sunset for a full two days. When you become a top tournament, it is a daily sight to keep swinging the rod for 8 hours or more a day for a total of 5 days, 2 days of official practice + 3 days of the main race in the actual tournament. In pre-practice, it is the world of top tournamenters who may continue to cast from early morning to dusk every day for up to 10 days. Therefore, “lightness” is often the highest priority for the performance required by professional anglers for rods. Grand Cobra BK Limited
debuted as a “new era versatile rod” using 100% of the latest carbon “Trading Card ® T1100G”In order to take advantage of the high elasticity and medium elasticity of the muscular stickiness, the sheet is intentionally wrapped thickly to create a low-tapered regular action, and the blanks design is adopted to make the whole body look like a whip. In addition, because it is an all-double foot guide specification that assumes hard use on land, if you think of it as a tournament rod that requires continuous use for a long time, you may feel a little top heavy. Therefore, we have taken thorough weight reduction measures for Grand Cobra RS Limited.
Of course, the blanks use 100% of “Trading Card ® T1100G” which is exactly the same as Grand Cobra BK Limited . The guide is all double foot BK Limited, while RS Limited is made of all torzite titanium with a single tip, a single berry reinforced, and a double foot bat, which makes it significantly lighter while maintaining strength to withstand high loads. The top heavy feeling is also deleted. Even if I kept shaking Grand Cobra RS Limited for a whole day, the burden on my body was dramatically reduced.
In addition, the guide setting not only reduced the physical burden on the angler, but also greatly changed the impression of the rod itself. When the top heavy feeling disappeared by adopting an ultra-lightweight guide, the potential that the blanks originally had was awakened, and the sharpness and sharpness of the blanks were further sharpened. Originally, the Grand Cobra was characterized by a low taper feeling that was typical of the Cobra family, but thanks to the ultra-lightweight single foot guide, the sharpness that had been hidden until then became apparent. A special feeling that has “hardcore sharpness” like an electric shock jig rod, but also has “bending stickiness” peculiar to the Cobra family. “Hard but soft”. “It stops when it turns.” There is an evolution of the absolutely contradictory world view peculiar to 100% pure T1100G carbon blanks.
The Grand Cobra RS Limited, which was set as a high-spec racing special for pure competition, is easy to understand if you think of it as a rod that has both sharpness and tenacity, with the jig rod also having swim batting ability. While maintaining the original high elasticity and medium elasticity of the Grand Cobra, the sharpness that has been sharpened by pursuing lightness. A super-aggressive heavyweight versatile that keeps attacking hundreds and thousands of throws a day without suffering. Grand Cobra RS Limited breaks through the preconceived notion of heavyweight rods that have been formed so far.
Details / features
- ■ Blank
- ■ “Trading Card ®” T1100G “” & “Nano Alloy ® Technology” A
low-taper blank with carbon prepreg that applies “Nano Alloy ® Technology” to the high-strength, high elastic modulus carbon fiber “Trading Card ®” T1100G “”. Lightweight and slender, it demonstrates amazing tenacity and power while realizing a sharp operation feeling. Due to the contradictory characteristics of “bending even though it is taut,” it can be used in a variety of applications.Furthermore, by wrapping all the layers from the tip to the bat with “Trading Card ®” T1100G “”, a bend curve without stagnation is created, and by extension, extraordinary followability corresponding to a wide range of weight lures is created.
- ■ Kaleido Super Quattro Cloth The
whole body is reinforced with Super Quattro Cloth (4-axis seat) to prevent twisting without making it heavier and harder than necessary. A hybrid full wrapping specification that uses the ± 45 ° manufacturing method for the part from the top to the original guide and the ± 30 ° manufacturing method for the butt part below the original guide, which has a high density of diagonal reinforcement and exerts greater power. It is a setting that maximizes the light and strong characteristics of the “Trading Card ® T1100G” blank.
- ■ Kaleido Super Quattro Cloth The
- ■ Guide system
- The tip part uses a torzite ring, titanium frame, single foot, the belly part uses a torzite ring, titanium frame, reinforced single foot, and the butt part uses a torzite ring, titanium frame, double foot. A setting that achieves both a lightweight and sharp feel that eliminates the top heavy feeling and strength that can withstand high loads.
By daringly adopting a large diameter instead of the trendy micro and semi-micro guides, line omission and freedom are increased to improve castability, and further contribute to sensitivity amplification such as lure action and bite sign.
- ■ Foregrip
- Eliminates the foregrip and realizes further weight reduction. In addition to the cutting-edge design winding check, the minimum 4-axis carbon sleeve nut greatly contributes to weight reduction and high sensitivity.
- ■ Reel seat design
- The reel seat is a slender and lightweight Fuji ECS reel seat with a blank touch that emphasizes ease of grip and sensitivity above all.
The RS Limited series is given a black mica color to create the feel of a top-of-the-line model.
- ■ Sign
- The signature, which is included only in the RS Limited series, is a proof that Katsutaka Imae is a special specification (limited version) with settings for use in tournaments.
- ■ Grip design
- Separate grip specifications that emphasize operability and weight reduction. The RS Limited series uses AAA champagne cork, which has high hardness and contains a lot of air, as the material of the most important center grip that touches the hand, aiming for thorough weight reduction and improvement of sensitivity transmission power.
An original end plate with a kaleido motif is attached to the grip end.
- ■ Blank in the grip
- By using 30 tons of carbon and wrapping it in a thick wall, it achieves an appropriate weight balance in addition to rigidity. In addition, a specially designed blank inside the grip that completely eliminates twisting by reinforcing with 4 axes of ± 30 °.
Prevents power loss due to bending, etc. and creates a sense of rigidity during casting and hooking, and at the same time, the center of gravity is well-balanced on the hand side to eliminate the feeling of weight.
- ■ Made in Japan
- This product is made in Japan. Please see here (Grand Cobra Product Development Concept) for
“Commitment to Made in Japan” .
- ■ “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” certified product
- Proof that the “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” has been certified as conforming to the contents and conditions based on the provisions of the “ Fair Competition Code for Labeling of Fishing Rods” certified by the Fair Trade Commission and the Commissioner of the Consumer Affairs Agency. “Fishing rod fair mark” is affixed.