|Number of joints
|Standard own weight
|7-56g (1 / 4-2oz)
<Corresponding lure & rig>
● Jig with guard ● Football jig ● Texas rig ● Heavy drop shot rig ● Swimming jig ● Heavy spinner bait ● Metal jig ● Large top water etc …
Orion flagship, Stargazer. A 6-foot, 9-inch heavy action that embodies the conflicting elements required by jig chief Toshifumi Kikumoto. Lightweight while having overwhelming power that big fish comes out from the cover just by enduring. In jigs and worms that keep shooting endlessly and make heavy use of vertical rod work, lightness is an advantage for reducing the fatigue of anglers and maintaining concentration. Especially considering that you can shoot with a heavy power rod all day long. Stargazer that is even lighter than
Heracles 69H and 69HLTS . However, the numbers in the catalog (total weight) are not just reduced in weight. Thorough pursuit of “actual weight balance” that can only be understood when the reel and lure are set and actually appear on the field. The weight of the blank itself has been reduced in order to achieve a high overall balance for the foregripless and separate lightweight grip. What’s more, surprisingly, it is also powering up at the same time.
Trading Card® T1100G + Quattro Woven Cloth regular taper. Slender and lightweight. However, the power to bend back is amazing. Moreover, there is very little twist. Power and tenacity hidden in lightness. In the actual battle test, I often experienced that the fish hung in the back of the cover, which I could not catch unless I picked it up, came out just by enduring it. In addition, the feeling of stopping the rush of big fish with the entire rod is another dimension. During the fight, the restoring force feels smaller than the actual size of the fish, and the experience of “big!” Is lost many times only after landing.
Its tremendous ability to bend back shows its superiority in the cast. It changes the bending into power, suppresses the power loss due to twisting, and shoots sharply. The ability to accurately carry a lure in the distance with a stretchy low trajectory cast is very advantageous for shallow cover fishing, which requires accuracy through small gaps, especially for long distance pitching away from the cover. It can be said to be an element.
Also, even a light rig that seems to be out of the range of a heavy rod will bend according to the lure weight, so it is now possible to cover not only full size jigs but also 5g Texas rigs with this rod. Of course, the weight reduction of the rod itself also contributes to the ability to handle light rigs delicately.
The delicacy will also have a positive effect on increasing sensitivity. Jig and worm fishing that is premised on line slack. Moreover, in the cover, the line interferes with the branches etc. multiple times, causing slack to appear larger than expected, but even in such a state, the ability to catch the bite brings a great advantage in cover fishing.
And, instead of rushing with half-belief, by confidently rushing atari, a deep and reliable hooking that penetrates the upper jaw of the bass is decided. Since the firm movement of the awase is directly linked to the movement of pulling out the fish from the cover, the probability of catching a big fish that is rolled up with just a moment of hesitation increases.
In recent years, the number of situations where even complicated covers cannot be eaten without attacking with a light rig has increased. However, you need the power to pull the big bass out of the heavy cover. The fact that it is light and delicate, so it can maximize its power. Here is the shape of the heavy rod that the times demand.
Details / features
- ■ Blank
- “Trading Card ®” T1100G “” & “Nano Alloy ® Technology”
High-strength, high elastic modulus carbon fiber “Trading Card ®” T1100G “” with “Nano Alloy ® Technology” applied carbon prepreg is used for all lamination from tip to bat Regular taper with a bend curve without stagnation. Demonstrate tremendous restoring force.・Click here for details on Trading Card ® “T1100G” & Nano Alloy ® technology →
Woven Cloth A quattro woven cloth that has a higher stacking density and is woven thicker than the conventional quattro (4-axis) cloth is newly adopted for the butt section. Strongly suppresses twisting and blurring of blanks.
- ■ Guide system
- A setting that emphasizes a balance between weight reduction and strength by adopting a SiC ring and titanium frame guide that are neither too large nor too small.
● Top: SiC ring / titanium frame guide
● Tip-berry (4 pieces): SiC ring / titanium frame reinforced single foot guide
● Berry bat (4 pieces): SiC ring / titanium frame double foot guide
- ■ Grip design (fore)
- Foregripless design that enables lightweight and sharp operation. Designed to eliminate thread winding at the blank and grip joints, allowing direct blank touch during palming.
- ■ Grip design (reel seat)
- Emphasizing gripping performance, operability, and sensitivity, a slender and lightweight blank touch type Fuji ECS reel seat is used.
- ■ Grip design (center / rear)
- A separate type that supports casting from all directions and pursues operability and weight reduction.
High-hardness type EVA is used for both the center grip and rear grip, achieving excellent durability unique to EVA material and a direct operability due to the hard material.
- ■ Grip length
- ■ Grip length
- ■ Black design
- A black-based monotone design that creates a sense of sharpness and profoundness at the same time. The combination of black colors with different textures expresses a sense of luxury in simplicity.
- ■ Made in Japan
- This product is made in Japan. Please see here (Grand Cobra Product Development Concept) for
“Commitment to Made in Japan” .
- ■ “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” certified product
- Proof that the “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” has been certified as conforming to the contents and conditions based on the provisions of the “ Fair Competition Code for Labeling of Fishing Rods” certified by the Fair Trade Commission and the Commissioner of the Consumer Affairs Agency. “Fishing rod fair mark” is printed.