|2 to 8lb (PE0.4 to 0.8)
A light-rigged all-rounder that can be freely manipulated according to the user’s will.
In order to keep the “weight gain” and “bendability” that come from the characteristics of solids to an appropriate level, the solid tip is shortened. Eliminates the weight and dullness of the tip that affect precision operation.
However, the reason why we designed the blanks with a small diameter is not only for weight reduction. The thicker the tubular part, the thicker and stiffer the joint with the solid, and the more unnatural it bends.
. Moreover, this material called “Torayca® T1100G” has a unique characteristic of “flexing even though it has tension”. While supporting techniques such as escape action, it bends firmly when casting, and the repulsive force of the rod carries the lightweight rig far.
There are other advantages of short solid × small diameter tubular. That’s sensitivity. A fine signal from a lightweight rig picked up by a solid tip is quickly detected by a thin and sharp tubular belly and transmitted to the hand.
●Neko rig ●Jig head rig ●No sinker ●Small rubber jig ●Drop shot rig etc…
- ■ Blank
A 24-ton carbon solid tip that is delicate, short, and has just the right amount of tension.Tubular part with small diameter and lightweight design. High-strength, high-modulus carbon fiber “Torayca® “T1100G”” & “Nanoalloy® technology” is the main material, and the bat is plyed up with high-elasticity 40-ton carbon and quattro woven cloth. Due to its slenderness and excellent rebound characteristics, it realizes a natural bend curve with little discomfort at the joint with the solid tip.
“Torayca®T1100G” & “Nanoalloy® Technology”
・Click here for details→* “Torayca®” and “Nanoalloy® Technology” are registered trademarks of Toray Industries, Inc.
Woven Cloth Compared to the conventional quattro (4-axis) cloth, the quattro woven cloth, which has a higher lamination density and is woven thicker, is newly adopted in the bat section. Strongly suppresses twisting and crushing of blanks.
- ■ Guide system
Titanium frame SiC ring K guide is adopted for all guides. 8 guides (including top guide)●Top guide The
top guide is not threaded (the step is UV coated to prevent the line from getting caught), and the weight of the tip is made for tournament use.●Tip
section A small diameter setting that emphasizes the delicate operation of a light rig.●Berry to butt section Set with a slightly larger caliber to emphasize smooth thread removal when using a
- ■ Grip design (fore)
- For precision operation of the light rig, a lightweight and high-hardness cork material is used. Two-finger, three-finger, the grip shape makes it easy to perform delicate operations with little discomfort at your fingertips no matter which position you hold.
- ■ Grip design (reel seat)
- Adopted slim reel seat Fuji VSS16. The uplock hood eliminates steps with a carbon sleeve to improve fit and achieve outstanding operability.
- ■ Grip design (center/rear)
- Separate type pursuing operability and weight reduction. High hardness type EVA is adopted for the rear grip, realizing excellent durability and high balance unique to EVA material.
- ■ Grip length
- ■ Black design
- A black-based design with a slim and sharp impression. In the combination of black colors with different textures, the natural material cork makes the black texture more prominent, creating a sense of luxury in simplicity.
- ■ Made in Japan
- This product is made in Japan. Please see here
(Grand Cobra product development concept) for “Commitment to Made in Japan” .
- ■ “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” certified product
- Based on the provisions of the “Fair Competition Code Concerning Fishing Rod Labeling” certified by the Fair Trade Commission and the Commissioner of the Consumer Affairs Agency, the “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” certified that it conforms to the contents and conditions ” “Fishing rod fair mark” is printed.