|Number of joints
|Standard own weight
|PE0.3 ~ 1
Super light & super sensitive.
A short length model with outstanding maneuverability.
SL (super light) power aimed at Egi up to 3.5.
The lightness of its own weight like a feather and the light force make it smooth, and the exquisite action that quickly bends back realizes an unprecedented ultra-light squeaky feeling. If there are many hiccups per cast, the load of hiccups will be eased, making it easy to maintain delicate and skillful hiccup operations that require concentration for a long time.
In addition, the super-sensitive sensitivity brought about by the light weight of its own weight is also a characteristic of feather jerk. It brings a great advantage in night games where you cannot visually detect the movement of the line and the bottom or atari.
The 7’7 “length is excellent in maneuverability and is ideal for orchids and guns on rocky shores with low scaffolding and fishing ports. The high-response operation feeling like manipulating the seaweed with your fingertips is awesome.
- ■ Blanks
- Make it bigger and put it back quickly. The action that the rod supports hiccups is the characteristic of the Imperial series. The SL (Super Light) Power Feather Jerk aims at Egi up to No. 3.5 and sets the power of the Berry Bat to a higher rank light than the L Power, pursuing a lighter feeling of chewing.
Beyond the bat, the unpainted unsanded finish makes it lighter. The bat is reinforced with the lightest 4-axis “Super Light Quattro Cloth” to minimize weight increase and increase rigidity, preventing the power loss during casting and shaking that is common with light rods.
- ■ Guide system
- The top guide is a lightweight specification that does not dare to wind threads but only removes steps with a resin coating. Slim high foot specification of titanium K guide that is hard to get entangled from the tip to the bat.
In addition, by adopting a torzite ring, further weight reduction, blur suppression, and high sensitivity are realized. By avoiding extremely small diameters and widening the inner diameter, we promise the advantage of a longer flight distance. (SiC ring only for top guide)
- ■ Joint
- The joint part uses a high-quality spigot joint that comes into contact with the surface. The signal transmitted to the tip is transmitted to the hand without loss. The mouth part is a rigid threadless specification that does not wrap threads and only reinforces carbon tape, emphasizing lightness.
- ■ Reel seat design
- The Fuji VSS reel seat that improves operability with the fit of the reel, grip, and hand and the trinity is adopted. Fearless black polish coloring.
- ■ Grip design
- Separate grip that improves operability in technical situations. The foregrip is an ultra-lightweight design with only a quattro cross carbon sleeve. The center grip has a compact straight shape that emphasizes the fit to the palm of your hand. The rear grip is kept to a minimum, leaving the starting point required for casting.
The grip end is equipped with an imperial original end plate, which is a proof of high quality and reliability.
- ■ Grip length
- ■ Grip length